Welcome to My Diary


My name is McKenzie Stewart. I am Married to a wonderful man and currently live in Florida. I have had 9 miscarriages and no children.


I have started this blog for 2 reasons. One being for others. I try not to tell everyone that I'm pregnant, but when I have to go on bed rest and suddenly I'm absent in the world, a few people have to find out. I try to keep the pity after a miscarriage to a minimum by staying positive, but I know there are lots of questions and gaps to be filled in.


And the most important reason I started this blog is for me. This is my escape and my therapy. This is personal and I put everything out there. My life is filled with blessings and happiness but it would be a lie to say that these miscarriages haven't made a significant impact in my life.


All the feelings that I've kept inside are now out.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Announcements

How many cute announcements can we come up with? Here are some of the ones we've come up with in our past 9 pregnancies:

Sending Grandma and Grandpa books to our parents
Giving "World's best Uncle" shirts to our brothers
Writing the word "We're" on a can of "Prego" spaghetti sauce and giving it as a gift.
Giving a pea in a pod
Taking a picture of a bun in the oven

But these are our favorites. 

Alexandra helped us with this one.






And another favorite that ALMOST got posted onto Facebook for the world to see! So glad we didn't because we would have had to immediately post the Miscarriage announcement which isn't as fun. And even worse when some friends don't get that second announcement.




None of our announcements have ever made it's way to facebook. We want to be sure we're having a baby before we tell the world. So people may find out we're prego at around 6 or 7 months. We'll see how that turns out.


Tomorrow's Post: "The Tillotsons"

No comments:

Post a Comment