Welcome to My Diary


My name is McKenzie Stewart. I am Married to a wonderful man and currently live in Florida. I have had 9 miscarriages and no children.


I have started this blog for 2 reasons. One being for others. I try not to tell everyone that I'm pregnant, but when I have to go on bed rest and suddenly I'm absent in the world, a few people have to find out. I try to keep the pity after a miscarriage to a minimum by staying positive, but I know there are lots of questions and gaps to be filled in.


And the most important reason I started this blog is for me. This is my escape and my therapy. This is personal and I put everything out there. My life is filled with blessings and happiness but it would be a lie to say that these miscarriages haven't made a significant impact in my life.


All the feelings that I've kept inside are now out.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Simple Pleasures

Ben is out putting up our Christmas lights as I'm working at my near-by computer.

I've heard lots of "Ow!"s and "shoot!"s

One recent outburst sent me outside to try to supply comfort and support. Ben had made one tiny mistake which of course has to result in starting almost completely over! He was so obviously discouraged. No matter how many times he said "I'm fine," I could tell he needed a little something to lift his spirits today.

So I'm making cinnamon rolls! I always keep a can of instant cinnamon rolls in the fridge for moments like this. By the time he is done fixing his frustrating mistake, he should come inside to the warm delightful smell of freshly cooked cinnamon rolls!


These are the moments I look forward too. Not my hubby getting frustrated, but being a wife. As much as we want to be parents, I am so grateful to just be a wife. I get extra time to leave surprise notes and gestures to help make my man feel loved and important. And that makes me happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment