Welcome to My Diary


My name is McKenzie Stewart. I am Married to a wonderful man and currently live in Florida. I have had 9 miscarriages and no children.


I have started this blog for 2 reasons. One being for others. I try not to tell everyone that I'm pregnant, but when I have to go on bed rest and suddenly I'm absent in the world, a few people have to find out. I try to keep the pity after a miscarriage to a minimum by staying positive, but I know there are lots of questions and gaps to be filled in.


And the most important reason I started this blog is for me. This is my escape and my therapy. This is personal and I put everything out there. My life is filled with blessings and happiness but it would be a lie to say that these miscarriages haven't made a significant impact in my life.


All the feelings that I've kept inside are now out.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Kids

Because we don't have the children that we want to much yet, we baby our dogs a bit much.




We got Rafiki (named after the Monkey in the Lion King) only weeks after the wedding. Rafiki is a Yorkie full of energy. He was so tiny and precious. He became very lonely and sad though and wanted our attention every second. So we decided to get him a sister.


Less than a month later, we came home with Kamaria. Kamaria is a Morkie (Maltese yorkie mix) with a kind and gentle heart.



She's scared of men and their giant hands and quickly forms strong attachments to women and she begs them to hold her all the time.


These guys are spoiled beyond repair and don't know it. They have lots of doggy friends in the neighborhood who seem to be similarly spoiled. When I'm well they get up to 6 walks a day. When I'm not well they have to live with going potty in our small back yard.


They sure are good at giving unconditional love and keeping me from going insane from loneliness after Ben leaves for work.

Rafiki running my blog for me. He thinks he'll get attention if he sits in my seat.


Tomorrow's Post: "Accepting this Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment