Welcome to My Diary


My name is McKenzie Stewart. I am Married to a wonderful man and currently live in Florida. I have had 9 miscarriages and no children.


I have started this blog for 2 reasons. One being for others. I try not to tell everyone that I'm pregnant, but when I have to go on bed rest and suddenly I'm absent in the world, a few people have to find out. I try to keep the pity after a miscarriage to a minimum by staying positive, but I know there are lots of questions and gaps to be filled in.


And the most important reason I started this blog is for me. This is my escape and my therapy. This is personal and I put everything out there. My life is filled with blessings and happiness but it would be a lie to say that these miscarriages haven't made a significant impact in my life.


All the feelings that I've kept inside are now out.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

One more angel in heaven

I'm not sure when a baby gets its soul. At conception? At birth? Somewhere in between? But I like to think that there are 9 little angels in heaven watching over me. This helps me get through the tough times.

I may not have this baby now, but I'll have quite the welcoming in heaven one day. One day far from now.

I do believe that everything happens for a reason and that I will one day have a baby, when its time. Until then, I will cherish the moments I get to spend with my husband, the opportunity to help other children, and sleep.



Tomorrow's post: "It's Time to be Thankful"

No comments:

Post a Comment